Location: Rosslyn, VA
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Required Education: Open
Required Experience: 5 to 20+ years
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Related Categories: IT - Internet/Web Development, IT - Software Development
Dakota Consulting, Inc. is a growing company that provides innovative business, IT, scientific research, and cybersecurity services to federal and commercial customers. Dakota’s objective is to provide services that meets customers’ needs and exceeds their expectations. Our core values include honesty, a commitment to exceptional customer service, and providing a respectful, fun, challenging, and learning place of employment. We are actively recruit for dedicated, technically competent individuals and partners that are self-motivated while performing exceptionally well in a collaborative team effort. Dakota’s headquarters are in Silver Spring, MD. This position is located in Rosslyn, Virgina and will be a hybrid role onsite up to 3 days a week.
As a ServiceNow Portal UI Developer, you will support a federal customer to perform mission critical functions within the Enterprise Application Division. Responsibilities including system integrations, custom code development, 3rd-party application API integration.
This candidate collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to meet changing business requirements and mission needs. This role also plays an important function of gathering business requirements, testing, developing and implementing changes.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in daily scrums and collaborative design/brainstorm sessions
- Creating and implementing complex pages in ServiceNow Portal
- Creating and implementing custom widgets
- Implementing designer-provided user interfaces using BootStrap framework
- Matching the UI from designs on various pages of a portal
- Resolving UI performance bottlenecks
- Resolving complex widget defects
- Writing ATF tests
- Ensuring custom widgets and pages are ready for upgrade
- 3+ years of experience in developing on ServiceNow Portal applications
- 5+ years of ServiceNow experience
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- ServiceNow application developer certification
- Experience in CSS, HTML, Bootstrap 3 framework
- Front-end and back-end development experience required
- Great communication skills being able to present complex information
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer-centric attitude
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn every day
Qualified applicants please submit resume to email@example.com or HR Manager, Dakota Consulting, Inc., 1110 Bonifant Street, Suite 310, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
Dakota Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AA/M/F/Vet/Disability