Under this contract vehicle, all Federal Agencies can contract with Dakota to meet their Information Technology (IT) services and business solutions needs. STARS II is a competitive multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract vehicle. STARS II is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing IT solutions for the Federal Government. Orders over $4 million are competed amongst contract holding industry partners in the chosen area.
8(a) STARS II Benefits include the following:
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor's ceiling price
For further information, please contact GSASTARS@Dakota-Consulting.com or 240.839.7812.